2. Posting pictures behind an lj-cut is encouraged and pictures should be somewhat clear. To post a picture put *lj-cut text=pics here or whatever* then the link to the pictures and */lj-cut* note: change all the *'s to <'s and >'s. If you need help with posting a picture, please consult a mod.
3. If your pictures come up as Red X's, you will need to fix them, or the posts will be deleted. www.photobucket.com is easy to use and gives ideal optimal performance.
5. Just to make sure you actually somewhat read these rules, please put "Scene is the new emo" if you are applying as the subject line.
6. NO RACISM, SEXISM, HOMOPHOBIA, AND DISCRIMINATION. Displaying any these through posts or pictures on this community will get you BANNED.
7. Please, no whining. We don't care if you someone said no to you and we most definitely aren't going to hear about. A constant annoyance=you being banned and us not caring <3
8. We don't want any community drama. We aren't a community of kids who have insecurity issues. Drama between members will NOT be tolerated and you will be warned. After a second time, you will be banned...
9. Don't bother applying unless you have pictures.
10. Lastly, if you have joined the community but have not applied, you will recieve a warning on your journal, if you do not apply within a week, you will be banned...
VOTING 1. Majority rules, this means that you must have more "yes" votes than "no" votes after 10 posts. If there are not 10 posts, it will be left to the majority in however many votes have been posted and amount of time application has been up for. The longest an application will run without being stamped is 3-4 days - there are exceptions.
2. Only stamped members can vote. That is, members who have already been accepted voted in.
3. You cannot vote or comment on any post other than your own until you are stamped.
4. ONLY THE MAINTAINER AND MODERATORS CAN STAMP.
5. If you are rejected, don't reapply. We didn't want you the first time, and we're not going to ever.
6. If you say no, please try and give reasons. Especially when everyone else says yes and then you randomly say no.
This community is not only based on looks, but on taste of music and overall personality expressed in the application.
APPLICATION Basics... Name: Age: Location: Any siblings?:
Interests... Hobbies: Top books: Top movies: Top tv shows: Top 10 bands:
Random... Who are your role models?: Most memorable experience: What do you find attractive in a guy/girl?: Long term goals in life:
Opinions on... Gay marriages: Suicide: Abortion: Death penalty: Edge, and are you?: Kerry/Bush and any reasons why?: Censorship?:
Lastly... Last show you went to (if any): Are you really scene? If so, why?: Why do you want to be in this community?: Are you in a band, if so give a link: Do you have a myspace, if so give a link: Name one place you promoted this to: